Painting can get messy, but it can be so much fun!! Here is a great NO mess way to let the kids have fun with paint as they explore some science as well! Oil and water dont mix, and neither do Paint and Oil!
Colourful water based paint
Sparkles (the bigger ones are best!)
Sturdy Ziplock bags
1. Put a good dollop of 2 different colour pains in the bottom of the bag in separate corners
2. put equal amount of baby oil in the centre of the bag
3. pour in a hand full of glitter
4. flatten the bag and push the air out before sealing, be sure to seal well!!!
5. mix away!! watch as you try to mix the paints and glitter how they marble and swirl together!
Have fun watching the kids swirl the paint around and seeing the colours marble together!