Who doesn't love a yummy, gooey, delicious s'more!!!
Here is an easy alternative to the traditional s'more. The Nutella will save chocolate melting during the day, allow you to control how much chocolate the kiddies are getting and well, it's just plain yummy!
1. Graham Crackers (sometimes the kids like Ritz Crackers as a salty alternate)!
2. Marshmallows (toast them on the campfire or heat them up in the microwave, that allows for year round s'more enjoyment!)
4. Optional – other delicious ingredient to kick your smorest up a notch! Sliced Strawberries, sliced banana, etc.
1. Toast your marshmallow to your liking. golden brown is my fave.
2. Spread Nutella on 2 graham crackers.
3. Put your gooey marshmallow on one graham cracker.
4. Cover with the second graham cracker!